We have made some updates to the portal to simplify things. The new, decluttered portal has a simplified navigation bar and a few aesthetic alterations - Just a few tweaks to improve your user experience. Please see a guide to the changes below:
- ‘Contact Lists’ renamed as ‘Contacts’.
- ‘Nicknames’ is now permissions based, please contact us if you would like this feature.
- ‘Contact Manager’ has been removed and renamed as ‘Contact Search’ under the ‘Reports’ section.
- ‘Send SMS Overview’ now removed.
- ‘Repeat Web SMS’ option moved under ‘Reports’ section.
- No changes.
- Now found in ‘Settings > Short URL’.
- 'All Messages' is removed and now available within 'Reports > SMS Logs'.
Reports (Renamed from Reports Dashboard)
- ‘SMS Logs’ is now the merged data from ‘Sent SMS’ and ‘All Messages’.
- ‘Reports Overview’ renames to ‘Web SMS’.
- ‘Repeat Web SMS’ moved in from ‘Send SMS’.
- ‘Contact Search’ moved in ‘Contacts > Contact Manager’.
- Now features sub options: Account, Balance & Users.
Settings (New Menu Option)
- 'Portal Options' previously this was an option under 'Account > Portal Settings'.
- 'Security' previously this was an option under 'Account'.
- 'Sender ID Manager' previously called 'Sender IDs' within the 'Account' menu.
- 'Short URL' this previously had it's own menu option.
- 'Quiet Times' this was previously an option under 'Account'
- 'Auto Forget Data' this was previously an option under 'Account'
- Replaces 'Agent Report' - now includes 'Affiliate Scheme'.
- No Changes.
- Previously 'Help' - opens up the VoodooSMS Knowledge Base.
- No Changes.
If you have any questions regarding the changes then please don't hesitate to contact the VoodooSMS team and we'll be more than happy to help.