This agreement is between Bulk SMS Limited and its subsidiaries, and the Customer using Bulk SMS’s messaging platform. For SLA affecting details not mentioned in this agreement, commonsense and professional business ethics are expected from both parties.
1. Bulk SMS Support Contact Details
The Customer may always contact Bulk SMS’s Customer Support by phone or by email, should you have any technical questions and/or need technical support related to the service(s) provided. Bulk SMS’s telephone Customer Support representatives are available 12 hours a day, 365 days a year, and email support is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Customer is asked to make sure to always address Bulk SMS’s Support Team in the English language.
Telephone Number: 08:00 GMT – 20:00 GMT - 01484 599 311
E-mail: 24 hours: support@voodooSMS.com
2. Contacting Bulk SMS Support in case of loss of service, or service disturbance
All contacts with Bulk SMS Support should be followed with a supporting email to support@voodooSMS.com. Bulk SMS Support cannot guarantee to further process any contact without a supporting email explaining query in detail. We endeavour to contact the Customer within 4 hours of email. When calling Bulk SMS Support, Customers will get the option to leave a voice mail message if all Support Engineers are unavailable to answer the Customer’s call. Customers are asked to have the following information available before contacting Bulk SMS’s Support to enable speedy response:
- Customer Account Name on VoodooSMS system.
- Customer Account Number on VoodooSMS system.
- Contact name and telephone number.
- A brief description of the problem.
- Any data to help investigate the problem.
3. Bulk SMS Voicemail
If the Customer reaches the voicemail system, Bulk SMS’s Support Team will return the call within 4 hours to confirm that the Support Engineers have started to examine the problem, and are working towards a resolution. Bulk SMS’s Support Team will contact the Customer regularly, providing feedback and updated information until the problem has been completely resolved.
4. Definition of Loss of Service and Service Disturbance, and Resolution Time
Loss of Service and Service Disturbance are ranked according to the following priorities:
Priority 1: Active services that completely fail to operate, examples:
- Customer cannot connect to Bulk SMS’s Messaging Platform.
- No message delivery.
- More than 30 minutes’ delays on ≥ 20% messages.
- Severe message duplication.
- 100% loss of Delivery Notifications.
- Character Encoding problems where the whole message content is faulty on ≥20% of the messages sent.
Priority 2: Active services that are clearly impaired, examples:
- Continuous intermittent connectivity issues to Bulk SMS’s Messaging Platform.
- Above 10% message delivery failure.
- More than 30 minutes’ delays on < 20% messages.
- Above 30% loss of Delivery Notifications.
- Minor message duplication.
- Character Encoding problems where the whole message content is faulty on <20% of the messages sent.
Priority 3: Active services affected, but defect is not critical for service to run, examples:
- Occasional connectivity issues to Bulk SMS’s Messaging Platform 10% or less message delivery failure.
- More than 30 minutes’ delays on < 5% messages.
- 30% or less loss of Delivery Notifications.
- Character Encoding problems where the whole message content is faulty on <5% of the messages sent.
- Faulty or malfunctions in Reports, or Reporting Tool.
Priority 4: Minor or none service affecting issues, examples:
- Cosmetic API and tool problems.
- Testing and implementation guidance.
- Minor delivery problems.
- Character encoding problems where parts of the content are faulty
- Minor losses of delivery notifications.
Priority percentage of tickets resolved within:
- Priority 1 90% < 24 hours
- Priority 2 90% < 2 days
- Priority 3 90% < 5 working days
- Priority 4 90% < 10 working days
The Customer will confirm Bulk SMS’s failure record. This record shall serve as evidence for the time of the failure report, except if the Customer provides evidence to the contrary.
5. Unauthorised Use
Failures resulting from the unauthorised use or misuse of any application and/or system will be processed by Bulk SMS as a regular incident as provided by the obligations resulting from the present Service Level Agreement. Any costs resulting from this type of failures will be charged to the Customer. Utilise contact details from point 1.
6. Scheduled Activities
Both parties agree to notify each other in reasonable time before any scheduled activities take place, which may affect the quality and/or performance of the service(s).
7. Other Stipulations
Bulk SMS shall not be held liable for any failures resulting from technical deficiencies related to a third party, or any matters outside Bulk SMS’s control. Bulk SMS reserves the right to change this agreement without any prior notice, to which the Customer can chose to agree or disagree with. Any objection to the changes in this agreement should be addressed to Bulk SMS’s Management, in writing, within 30 days of the notified change.
If any part of this Service Level Agreement contradicts any part of the Contract established between Bulk SMS and the Customer, the Contract will have precedence.
The Service Level Agreement includes reporting structures, defines acceptable levels of performance and provides monitoring (ISO27001: Voodoo SMS-ISMS-R-15.2.1), inspection and audit rights where applicable.