Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to Voodoo SMS is controlled primarily by Bulk SMS Limited.
- Personal Data is any data that identifies you or your account. The Personal Data which you supply to us you agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that information within Voodoo SMS. We will deal with Your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to the Voodoo SMS Internet not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which we link.
- Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by Voodoo SMS for the purposes of providing the Internet services to you and the other purposes mentioned below.
- We only send email and text messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
- You may opt-out of receiving any promotional messages via email or SMS using the unsubscribe option in the email, or by texting STOP to 07860041410 or EXIT to 88440.
- We may collect Personal Data about Your usage of the services on www.voodoosms.com in order to provide a service to meet your needs. However the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
- We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you enter into with us. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist your transaction. We may use Personal Data to let you know about products and services that may be of particular interest to you.
- We may also need to provide certain Personal Data to the regulatory body currently ICSTIS regulating premium line services for the purpose of their assessing our compliance with relevant permissions and guidelines.
- You agree that for the purposes of providing Voodoo SMS Internet services to you it may be necessary for Your Personal Data to be passed by us or other organisations involved in providing Internet related companies outside the European Union.
- If you have any questions about the handling or protection of Your Personal Data or Your rights under this Online Agreement please contact us.
- Voodoo SMS may disclose Your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary: to conform to a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of Voodoo SMS, enforce this Online Agreement, act to protect the interests of its online account holders or others.1
a) Some websites store information in a small text file called a "cookie," on your hard disk. Cookies contain information about you and your preferences. For example, it might contain a record of which pages within the site you visited, to help the site customise the view for you the next time you visit.
b) Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a website, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site cannot determine your email name unless you choose to type it. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that or any other site access to the rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it.
c) Voodoo SMS will only use the cookies created to personalise and secure your experience. What this means is that when you use the site Voodoo SMS will be able to keep certain settings for you for when you return. It also means that you do not need to pass security details on every screen as We store them for you during the time you spend browsing our site, these cookies are deleted when you leave.
We shall not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform any obligation hereunder by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) any technical problems beyond the control of Voodoo SMS such as (for example) defects, congestion or failures of capacity or otherwise in the public data or telephone or mobile telephone network or caused by atmospheric interference, Your mobile being turned off for an extended period of time so that messages are not retained, or Your being unable to obtain mobile network coverage.